UBO CNC machine autumn and winter maintenance and maintenance
First of all, thank you very much for purchasing our company’s （JINAN UBO CNC MACHINERY CO.,LTD）CNC equipment. We are a professional intelligent equipment company integrating R&D, production and sales. Our main products include CNC engraving router machines, laser equipment (CO2 laser machines, fiber laser machines), and cnc plasma cutting Machine, stone machinery (stone engraving machine, stone ATC processing center, 5-axis bridge saw cutting machine), and customized CNC surfboard shaping machine, etc.
In our after-sales and inspection process, we found that many people who have used the engraving machine think that the engraving machine does not need to be cleaned. It can also be said that it basically does not need to be concerned. It is enough to clean the table surface when using it. why? Because the tabletop thinks that the engraving machine itself has a lot of dust in the process of working, that is to say, it is something used in the dust, if it is cleaned every day, it would be too troublesome. Therefore, many customers not only do not clean up, but also let the machine be full of things. This approach is wrong. The correct approach is:
1. After the work is finished, the countertop should be cleaned up in time, which provides convenience for the next work.
2. Clean up the material scraps on the guide rail and the side of the guide rail to prevent the machine from jamming during the working process due to the interference of the debris.
3. Clean the screw regularly to prevent foreign matter from sticking to the screw. The screw rod is very important in the equipment, it determines the accuracy of the machine, and the screw rod also plays an important role in the transmission process.
4. Clean the industrial control box regularly, dust is the biggest killer of the circuit board.
Some customers often forget to oil and maintain their machines because of their good business and heavy equipment workload. Some customers do not pay attention to the oiling work of the equipment due to seasonal reasons. Our work admiration tells us that oiling plays a very important role in the maintenance of engraving machines. As autumn and winter are approaching, our technical department proposes oiling maintenance for engraving machines. The correct approach is:
1. First, clean up the guide rails and screw rods. Use cloth (without hair removal) to clean up the oil and materials on the guide rails and screw rods. Because the temperature is low, you can add oil to both the guide rails and screw rods. It is best to add oil to the landlord.
2. The refueling cycle is twice a month, that is, refueling once every two weeks.
3. If the machine is not used for a long time, it should be refueled regularly (monthly) to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
4. After adding the oil, move slowly (1000-2000mm/min) back and forth to ensure that the lubricant can be evenly added to the guide rail and the screw.
The temperature does not have a great influence on the engraving machine, but because many customers add butter to the screw and forget to clean it in winter, it can’t be turned on for the first time every day. The temperature in some studios is very low. Although the oil is added, it still freezes. On, the machine operation department is up. We believe:
1. Ensure the ambient temperature in the operating room, it is best to reach the test, at least the staff is not very cold.
2. Check the standard application temperature of the refueling, and at least reach the lowest temperature.
3. When the machine is not in use, if the indoor temperature is low, it is best to pour out the water in the water tank to prevent freezing and cracking of the water tank and water pipes.
四、 cooling water
Many customers often forget to change the water, especially in autumn and winter, because the outside temperature is low, and it is difficult to feel the spindle motor heating. We hereby remind customers:
1. Cooling water is a necessary condition for the normal operation of the spindle motor. If the cooling water is too dirty, it will cause serious damage to the motor. Ensure the cleanliness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump.
2. Pay attention to the water level, and never make the water-cooled spindle motor lack water, so that the motor heat cannot be discharged in time.
3. Pay attention to the ambient temperature, and be careful of freezing and cracking of the water tank and water pipe due to excessive cold temperature.
If possible, use antifreeze to cool.
During the after-sales service and inspection process, we found that many failures were only caused by loose cables or loose screws. It often takes a lot of time for the customer to report the failure to the completion of the technician’s on-site inspection. Here, our technical department reminds customers to do the following regularly to avoid delays in work:
1. Regularly (according to the usage) clean the dust in the industrial control box and check whether the terminal screws are loose to ensure the safe and reliable use of the circuit.
2. Regularly (according to the usage) check whether the screws of each part of the machine are loose to ensure the reliable operation of the machine.
3. When performing maintenance and inspection on electrical appliances, be sure to cut off the power supply, wait until there is no display on the display of the inverter, and peel off the power cord before proceeding.
4. Pay attention to the input voltage, must meet the standard, if the voltage is unstable, a voltage stabilizer can be equipped. Specific requirements, model 6090-1218 is equipped with at least 3000W, model 1325 is equipped with at least 5000W (stable output), and the weight is more than 15 kg.
An abnormal computer can also cause many problems, especially the computer connected to the engraving machine. During our maintenance process, we found that the abnormal computer also caused us a lot of unnecessary troubles and delayed the customer’s business. Our technical department summarized and put forward several aspects that customers should pay attention to in computer maintenance:
1. Regularly clean the dust of the computer case, pay attention to the heat dissipation of the case, and be careful of excessive dust causing errors in the industrial control card.
2. Regularly defragment the disk and optimize the computer system.
3. Regularly check and kill viruses, but pay attention to work, do not open the anti-virus program, be careful of interference.
Post time: Nov-10-2021